William Smith College 1988, Villanova University MA 1990
Program Director High School Teams (2020-2024)
2013 Head Coach
2015 Head Coach
2019 Head Coach
2021 Head Coach
2023 Head Coach
2024 Defensive Coordinator Spring League 2020
Coach Leavitt is the founder and Program Director of Integrity Lacrosse. Possessing an extensive coaching background at the collegiate, high school, scholastic and rec levels, she has coached 54 college and High School All-Americans, 1 AA
county Player of the Year, three HS Tewaraton nominees, 1 Tewaraton Collegiate player and 1 WPLL 1st round selection . Coach Leavitt was recently recognized for her coaching career receiving the 2010 Hosking Award from her alma mater
(William Smith College) for her lifetime dedication to young women and the sport of lacrosse.
A 1988 graduate of William Smith College, Coach Leavitt played in the NCAA national championship on the Heron lacrosse and field hockey teams. For her efforts Leavitt earned first team all-NY state lacrosse team honors in 1989, was a three
time honoree on the NY State Field Hockey team, was twice chosen a Mid-Atlantic Regional All-American, team MVP & captain and received National All-American, honorable mention in 1987. Coach Leavitt has held numerous coaching positions at
the College, High School and Youth levels.
Her College coaching career includes:
Her High School coaching career includes:
- Head Coach, Division I Villanova University women’s lacrosse. At the time, she was the youngest coach in Division I ranks and posted the first winning record in program history.
- Head Coach, Division II Salve Regina University field hockey. She was the inaugural coach for the brand new program.
- Head Coach, United States Naval Academy women’s club lacrosse. Coach Leavitt served for six years at the helm of the nationally
ranked United States Naval Academy’s women’s club lacrosse team where she posted a 102-19-0 record. She was twice named the US Lacrosse WDIA Coach of the Year.
- Head Coach, Norfolk Academy (Norfolk, VA) field hockey and lacrosse.
- Head Coach, Catholic High School (now Bishop Sullivan) (Virginia Beach, VA), lacrosse and field hockey.
- Head Coach, Rancho Bernardo HS (San Diego, CA) lacrosse.
- Head Coach, Seton Keough HS (Baltimore, MD) lacrosse and field hockey.
- Head Coach, Archbishop Spalding HS (Severn, MD), where in 2008 she was honored as the Baltimore Sun and Capital Gazette Anne Arundel County Coach of the Year for turning Spalding from a 0-24 program into a 13-5, nationally-ranked Top
- Won Prestigious Hosking Award for Lifetime Achievement in Sports, Hobart & William Smith College March 2010.
- Honored by, then Maryland Governor, Erlich with the Mid-Atlantic Sports Alliance's Sportsmanship of the Year Award for 2005.
- Winner of the 2007 Anne Arundel County Recration and Parks BeeBee Castro Award for sportsmanship, positive coaching and creating opportunities for young women in sport.
Her “Tough but Fair” philosophy has prepared countless athletes into making the transition from Rec to HS to college and beyond. In addition to her coaching duties, Coach Moira competes with Peak Custom Fitness Solutions Obstacle Course
Racing Team and is a regular out on the Spartan race course!
Tara Restly Shea
Program Director Youth Squads (2025-2029)
Program Director of Athletic Development
- Bachelor's Degreee in Exercise Science, McDaniel College
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, NSCA
- Certified Personal Trainer, NASM
- Corrective Exercise Spealist, NASM
- Sports Performance Coach, USA Weightlifting
Ryan is the newly appointed Program Director for Athletic Development. With his 16+ years of experience as a Strength and Conditioning Coach, Ryan is thrilled to apply his wealth of knowledge to the Integrity Program in the areas of health, fitness, sport performance, and injury prevention. Ryan is the owner of PEAK Custom Fitness Solutions, where he provides ongoing services for athletic and general population including:
- Injury Prevention Screenings
- Performance Evaluations
- Corrective Exercise Strategies
- Muscular Endurance / Strength/ Power Training
- Sport-specific Conditioning Programs
- Virtual Fitness Coaching
- Accountability and Behavior Changing Strategies
- Performance Nutrition Recommendations
- Team Specific Strength and Conditioning Programming and Application
Ryan’s clientele includes local nationally ranked high school lacrosse teams, All-MIAA / All-Met / All-County high school lacrosse players, All-Conference and All-American collegiate players, 2018 MLL Defensive POY, MLL and PLL players, etc. As impressive as some of his clients’ achievements may be, Ryan is passionate about the development of all ages and levels of athletes that he works with. Ryan’s personal values of dedication, perseverance, honesty, service, and passion are very apparent in his training approach. His client relationships are built upon clear communication with and earned mutual respect while meeting their physical and behavioral needs.
Ryan dissects long term development with clarity to determine direction, time-line, and identifiable short-term goals to stay on the path to success. As a client, you may not always get what you want, but you will always get what you need.
Ryan, a former AACo. Hoops All-Star at St. Mary’s HS, continued his athletic career at McDaniel. His frustrations from an injury plagued career and ACL tear from a football injury, sparked his passion for education and application of injury risk lowering and rehabilitation programming. His experience suffering play sapping injuries and dedication to improving movement quality in search for lower risk and higher performance than ever, helps Ryan connect with his athletes through the ups and downs of a sports career. Ryan can now be found chasing podiums in Obstacle Course Racing, Trail Running, and local road running events.